- Ürün Özellikleri
- Ödeme Seçenekleri
- Yorumlar (0)
- Tavsiye Et
Digital Sensor without Zero-Point Drift
The digital differential pressure sensors of the SDP600 series provide a digital I²C output, excellent long-term stability and measure with high sensitivity and accuracy even at low differential pressures (10 Pa). Thanks to its high integration level and clever packaging, the reliable CMOSens® sensor can be offered at an economical price.
The fully calibrated and temperature compensated sensors are available in different versions. The SDP600 is intended for a direct threaded connection to a pressure manifold via O-ring sealing, while the SDP610 is designed for a tube connection. SDP600 series is designed for high-quality mass production, which makes it an ideal fit for demanding OEM applications.
- No offset, zero drift, hysteresis free
- Digital I²C Output
- Accuracy < 0.04% full-scale near zero
- Measurement range ±500 Pa / ±5 mbar / ±2 inch water
- Excellent repeatability (even below 10 Pa)
- Fully calibrated and temperature compensated